STIPEND INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- Paid training positions – Stipend amount between AUD$600 to AUD$900 (depending on qualifications and previous work experience) monthly travel and meal allowance
- Fields: Events, HR and Marketing.
- Duration: from 20 to 26 weeks (24 weeks if visa sponsorship is required)
- Positions are available Australia wide (flexibility required). Academic credit available.
- Apply up to 3 - 4 months in advance, pending available vacancies and visas.
- Age 18 to 30
- Upper Intermediate to advanced English level (IELTS 6.0)
- Internship field directly related to educational background
- Currently enrolled in a tertiary course (bachelor degree or above), or
- A recent graduate within 12 months (at the time of visa submission) of course completion (bachelor degree or above)
- Minimum 4 months related work experience in your field of Marketing, Events or HR
* If you hold an Australian Visa with full work rights or are applying for an Australian Visa with full work rights, we offer flexibility in regards to eligibility criteria. Please contact us to confirm whether you meet the program criteria.
Following a comprehensive interview process, you will be allocated to one of 7,000+ host companies throughout Australia. Selections are made in all cases based on best available fit between the host company and your skill-set or academic background.
START DATES AND LEAD TIME
Interns have the flexibility of choosing their preferred start dates (allow for 3-4 month lead time)
- 4 months lead time for 408 Temporary Activity Visa candidates
- 3 months lead time for candidates with proof of suitable working visas (e.g. Working Holiday Visa)
This can be flexible if you are applying for an existing vacancy. To view currently available internship positions please go to Current Vacancies
Enquiry and Assessment:
Complete the online form and find out whether you are eligible for the program. Eligible candidates will be sent an application form.
Application & Processing:
Complete and return the application form along with the supporting documentation and the AU$500 application fee. You will then provide us an application video after which Australian Internships will negotiate your internship details.
Confirmation & Payment
Australian Internships will arrange an interview for you with the Host Organisation after which the internship will be confirmed through a formal Training Agreement. Any outstanding fees to be paid.
Visa & Travel Arrangements
Australian Internships to negotiate with The Department of Immigration regarding visa processing for you which will take between 4-6 weeks. Or, you can make alternative arrangements (e.g. Working Holiday Visa). You are to confirm with Australian Internships your arrival details.
Congratulations! You are about to embark on an incredible journey. You will have an orientation when you arrive in Australia. Once you begin your internship we will be asking for your continued feedback and continue to provide you with support.