Internship prices vary depending on the program, length of internship and additional services requested. Please contact Australian Internships to receive an individualised quote.
The internship fees include:
- Development of a custom designed internship to meet your objectives and capabilities.
- Internship contract defining the internship program terms and conditions.
- Assistance with the visa process.
- Preparation and orientation package prior to departure.
- Regular counselling support services for the duration of your internship.
- Regular intern newsletter.
- Regular intern functions in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Performance report supplied by the Host Organisation on successful completion of the program.
- Certificate upon successful completion of the internship.
- Supply of the necessary documentation to gain academic credit for existing studies.
- Additional programs are available. Please contact our friendly staff to receive more information about how we can customize a program just for you!
** If applying from within Australia, 10% GST applies to the Application and Program fees
** Candidates applying for the paid Hospitality Internship Program and Aged Care Program may be able to lodge an Australian Tax return before they leave the country. It’s a good way to get back part of the money you have invested in our programs in the form of a tax reimbursement. Australian Internships has joined forces with the global tax refund leader Taxback.com to help you get your Australian tax back hassle-free. Taxback.com service is simply to use and custom-built for interns like you. All you have to do is register online with taxback.com and the friendly staff will get in touch with you.