1. International Student Identity Card (ISIC)
Don’t miss out on saving money worldwide! The International Student Identity Card (ISIC) is the biggest internationally recognised student ID and discount card. Everyday students use their ISIC card to take advantage of over 1500,000+ offers in Australia and overseas. ISIC cardholders access over 150,000 products, services and experiences relevant to all aspects of student life.
Discounts in Australia include travel, shopping, accommodation, food and drink, activities, movies and sightseeing. With an ISIC, you’ll travel further, stay longer and experience more than you believed was possible.
– Access over 150,000 discounts worldwide
– Valid in over 130 countries
– Save money at home and overseas
– Browse discounts on the FREE ISIC App and redeem using your virtual card
– The only internationally recognised proof of full time student status, endorsed by UNESCO
With an ISIC you can access discounts and offers from top local and international brands. Enjoy savings from STA Travel, Hotels.com, Missguided, YHA Australia and many more as well as at thousands of restaurants across Australia & New Zealand.
2. iVenture Card Multi City Attractions Pass
Explore the best of what Australia has to offer with an iVenture Card Multi City Attractions Pass. See more and save up to 50% off admission to Australia’s famous attractions, Top tours, cruises and fun things to do all on one easy to use card!. Your pass includes your choice of entry to 5 or 7 attractions of your choice in Sydney, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Tasmania. Enjoy convenience and flexibility by choosing the attractions you want to visit in the cities of your choice.
– Choice to visit 5 attractions
3. Bank Account Set Up with National Australia Bank (NAB)
Australian Internships has a partnership with National Australia Bank (NAB) one of Australia’s largest financial institutions. We can assist you with the opening of an online account prior to your arrival in Australia with NAB. There are no set up fees, no monthly fees and a visa debit card at no cost. Applications must be submitted at least 10 days prior to arrival date to avoid any delays.
4. Mobile Phone Sim Card with Lebara
Coming to Australia soon? Get an Australian Phone number to contact your friends and your Internship Program Supervisor! Order your Sim Card through us and we will send it to you when you arrive to Australia.
The $10 SIM comes pre-loaded with the standard $10 credit.
5. Tax Claim Service with Taxback.com